The NJOEF (New Jersey Osteopathic Education Foundation) works to build, sustain and advance the practice of osteopathic medicine in the State of New Jersey by rewarding qualified and eager medical school students with scholarship awards to be used toward attending his or her osteopathic school.
Every year, NJOEF awards scholarships to deserving first-year osteopathic medical students. Thanks to the generous support of our members and Friends of the Foundation, NJOEF has awarded more than $1 million in scholarships.
We invite our members, as well as sponsors to consider investing in the future of osteopathic medicine in the Garden State!
Calling All First Year Osteopathic Medical Students to Apply to NJOEF's 2023-2024 School Year Scholarship!
NJOEF is now accepting applications for First Year (OMS-1) Scholarships! You will need to following:
- To be a First Year Medical Student Enrolled in Any Osteopathic Medical School in United States
- A copy of Your Acceptance Letter From an Osteopathic Medical School
- A Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A headshot photograph
- Completed NJOEF application (found below) submitted to NJAOPS before the January 19, 2024 deadline.
- Use the AA.MC TI-Ix System to Print and Mail Your Official MCAT Score Report to NJOEF. Official MCAT Score Report Includes a validation Code at the Top Along with Specific Identification Information
- Please email all the above requirements to Tajma Kotoric at firstname.lastname@example.org before the January 19, 2024 deadline.
For questions, please email NJAOPS' Chief Executive Officer, Tajma Kotoric at email@example.com
Donations to NJOEF go to fund scholarships for future Osteopathic Medical students in the State of New Jersey.