The Atlantic Region's Largest Physician Conference and Expo
Join us for AROC 2023 on April 26-29 at the Hard Rock, Atlantic City! We will be kicking off our second year at this exciting location, and we will be providing the most relevant education and resources for the successful clinician. Like last year, we are anticipating over 1,100 participants will be able to earn approximately 34 AOA Category 1-A CME Credits and 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AAFP Prescribed CME Credit.
The Atlantic Regional Osteopathic Convention, known as AROC, is hosted annually by the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (NJAOPS). Founded in 1901, NJAOPS is a member-supported professional medical association that represents the interests of over 5,000 osteopathic physicians, residents, interns and medical students in the state.
Some hot topics that will be covered in 2023:
- Emergency Medicine Track
- Medical Simulation and AI Workshop
- Business of Medicine Track; Experience personal and professional growth
- Pediatric/Mental and Behavioral Health
- Nutrition and Diet
...and so much more!
CME State Mandates for:
- Pennsylvania: 14 Hours of Patient Safety and
- Risk Management
- Florida: 6 Hours of Continuing Medical Education Credits on Topics Including Human Sex Trafficking, Preventing Medical Errors and Florida Rules and Regulations
- HIPPA Compliancy
- End-of-Life 2-Hour CME Lecture
- Alternatives to Opioids- NJ, PA and NY State Mandate